ABOUT Kamikaze CMI

Picture Kamikaze CMI

Kamikaze CMI

I don’t like speaking in third person point of view so everything will be as if I said it.
I’m a producer and an artist, which one I’m the best at remains to be seen. I’m currently touring the country with Shannon, a old school, 80’s free style artist who sings’ (Let the music play and the electric slide). My style or genre of music is more alternative than traditional hip-hop, I fuse hip-hop and rock together when producing and recording a track, however I’m still consider a hip-hop artist. Everything I perform is produced and written by myself and majority of my production are produced so I can perform with a live band. I’m originally from New Orleans Louisiana but currently recording and living in Manhattan New York. I have produced and released 2 solo albums
(A Gangsta and a Gentlemen, and Alterative) and have produced countless songs and albums for several artists. Music to me is by far the only thing that can appeal to all five senses. What I mean, just by listening to music, it can recall a period of your life and bring back everything you were doing or going through at that time, weather good or bad, feelings or emotions. I want my music to have that effect on people and I believe its good enough to do so. Kamikaze CMI