ABOUT Espee

Picture Espee

Espee

Espee. Rap, Hip-Hop & Soul in a juxtaposition that can only be categorized as “When Rap meets Real.”
One fan exclaims, “He’s like Outkast, Lupe Fiasco and Nas in the same person!”
Espee creates music that tests the boundaries of any genre, with emphasis on keep the lyrics entertaining, truthful, and relative.
With the lackluster state of music (especially Rap), and the evident under appreciation of Hip-Hop, Espee seems to cherish a certain part of music that has been lately overlooked-the listener actually LISTENING. Espee’s attention to detail in any song that he writes, beat he makes or, any project that he is involved in, guarantees that the lyrics are ALWAYS the center of attention. Espee creates music that people WANT TO LISTEN TO over, and over again!!!

Espee also ushers back in a period in his genre that seems to have been forgotten-actually speaking to their audience. A lot of artists seem to only be speaking at their fans; Espee is taking his own approach. “I just feel people are more receptive to your art when they can relate to you as a normal human being. Yeah, I’m ‘Espee’ but I was born Sean Perkins. Raised in Miami (Carol City). I ‘m considered ‘The Journalist’ of my city’s state of being –because so many can relate to what I say as their truth.”

Although perfecting his craft for some time now, Espee just recently started to release his songs to test the waters. The last several months have proven quite promising as he has gained quite the listener base and mailing list of over 6,000 people that enjoy the sounds he’s putting out…

Check out some of his fans’ comments to his sound:

"Hi I’m totally stoked. And I must say that the tunes are just amazing, as well as you. “
- Julie

"Hi, I'm a huge new fan. I am addicted to your sound. The day you sent me your alert.... will be measurably one of the happiest days of my life. I'm excited to have been introduced to your music. :-) So, Thank you"
- Charles

"ESPEE U DA BEST THANG OUT!!.... 2 GOOD 2 BE TRUE!!! KEEP IT GOING. “
- Judith

"I really like your music and I believe it has its own unique sound. Do you have your music on iTunes? Cheers"
- Ben F.

"Sooooo I know you all probably hear this a lot. But I really needed some new music, and I came across yours. It is seriously amazing, thanks for giving me some wonderful music to make memories to. “
- Kellie

If you want to get to know more about Espee, drop him a line! Here’s how to contact him:

Email seangperkins@hotmail.com
Phone (786) 837-4797
Address 2301 NW 186th Street Miami, FL 33056-3255