ABOUT fat tuesday

Picture fat tuesday

fat tuesday

born in vietnam and grew up in europe: france england holland germany italy portugal spain: spanish people are the most friendly
i have met on my way this is why i live in spain most of time of the year
spent my life crossing borders to festivals. dj producer remixer and arranger i would like to remix bunch of them such as barry white, joan baez, bob dylan, rolling stones, george clinton, james brown, grant master flash. all the salsa singers as well, bossa nova, you can hear it in my music i got some brazilian influences: samba, batucada, well
i like to mix all of it together. i have been traveling around...that helps to make me feel like i'm not from somewhere but from earth as the rest of us. i don't talk about religion nor politic only music. enjoy my music and give me your opinion. cielo is the label and iam FAT TUESDAY...and the vocalists are: smile: CHAP JAY. no no no, rock this world, i can't believe: DAWN PENN..,call me and dance da nite away: CONTINENTAL CROOKS.., destination unknown: CHELONIS.R.JONES.., beautiful eyes: CHRISSY DEPAUW.., prayer of children: ALEXARAE.., when you trust me: MALIK...and the spanish guitar is LAHCENE...