ABOUT Ghana Gunner

Picture Ghana Gunner

Ghana Gunner

Ghana Gunner is a young and multi-talented rapper /producer AKA 'Africa's Hardest". He was born and raised in Ghana west Africa and from the northern side of Ghana which happened to be an unstable part of a rather stable african country.Once a child soldier from his tribe he endured tribal wars whiles growing up.

"Coming to America was the best move, but America is not as easy as a lot of us thought. I went through a lot of hardship man, before i had this nice house and my five cars, i used to hop the bus and once slept under a bridge here in America.So yeh, i came a fucking long way.I stopped rapping for a while since i had a very thick african accent and people couldn't understand what i was saying.Now that my accent is faded some,this ma'fakas got a problem man.Am about to take the industry by storm" says Ghana Gunner

Ghana Gunner is one of the most versatile rapper to ever hit this music industry.With wide range of experiences and struggles he had to go through in both Africa and America he really has a lot to talk about.Ghana Gunner has seen the good and the bad of both worlds and that reflect in his music.