ABOUT BRICK

Picture BRICK

BRICK

Brick Was Born And Raised In The City Of Inglewood California. With A Huge Musical Background It Was No Surprise That Brick Choose To Go Down The Same Path As Those Before Him. With A Jazz Musician As His Grandfather, A Song writer For A Mother, Singer Tracie Spencer For A Cousin, Brick Knew Since He Was A Child That Music Is His One And Only True Love."I Knew Since I Was Like 5 This Is All I Wanted To Do", Says Brick On His Feelings Of Doing Music."I Remember Listening to Brenda Has A Baby By Tupac, That's What Made Me Want To Rap". He Begin Showing Off His Talent Early, Rapping for Friends And Family, At School, Home, Anywhere Brick Was Proving To Everyone He Should Be taken Seriously. He Wrote His First Song At the Age Of 9. At Age 12 Brick Came To His Testing When His Older Brother Was Murdered In Front Of Him."At That Time I Gave Up On Everything, I felt As If I Had Nothing To Live For". With The Tragedy Of His Brother Bricks Music career Hit The Back Burner. Years Passed And Things Were Getting Harder. In 2002 Brick Met Knoxx, With All going on In Bricks Life Knoxx Helped Him Get Back On His Music Path. Feeding Him With Guidance, Loyalty, And Confidence. Now At Age 23 Brick Has Worked With Countless Artist, Toured In Europe, Competed and Won Competitions, Performed In various Cites In The U.S. Received Radio Play In Countries Such As Europe, Panama, Nicaragua, and Argentina. This Writer, Producer, And Rapper Is Not Afraid Of Doing Whatever It Takes To Succeed.So Look out For This Very Talented Artist As He Is Promised To Have A very Long And Successful Career.