ABOUT Lil Green

Picture Lil Green

Lil Green

Waddup It's your boy Lil Green aka the Gangsta Kid..I'm from Harlem new york city but originally I'm a kid from Senegal and that's where I grew up and spent all my childhood til I got a high school diploma and moved to New York last january..As most of the kids of my generation I grew up listenin to hip hop and I still remember me trynna understand the lyrics of "tradin war stories" which is actually one of my favorite songs. Comin from a country where English is not spoken I had to look up on a dictionary to understand what rappers meant on their songs but most of the time them slangs words made it difficult for me. But I just kept goin motivated by my love for music til I first jumped on a stage at age of 15, performin a song with the G-unit "popin them thangs" beat for my high school show. so I keep goin,makin music as a hobby, recordin at home,havin fun wit it and even though I knew that I was makin good shit couldn't believe it at that point til one of my song scored 94% when I uploaded it at hitlab.com so far so good i'm still makin it as a hobby but wit more attention than I had before so people can look forward to hearin from me very very soon..