ABOUT Enpibe

Picture Enpibe

Enpibe

My name is Nicholas Byrne, i'm 28 years old and live in London, UK. My music making started at the age of 13 when I was in high school 'Salesian College' I was forced by my music teacher to stay behind after school hours to continue to work on my talents. I did stop when I left school only because everyone was trying to point me in a direction I wasn't sure about where I wanted to go. When I was 16 I went to see eminem, my first rap concert and realised what I wanted to do with my life, MUSIC. So I got to the age of 20, started back up with my music. I bought a second hand computer and took me 1year to pay off. My younger brothers would skip school to come to the house I was living at and would make a beat and write the rap in one day, looking back now it was funny the way we use to do it. Wasn't sure about my style etc etc, so I still kept at it and taught myself everything I knew but I wanted to get a qualification for a personal achievement. 24 I went college and studied Music Technology and graduated. Now I know my style and my flow its all coming together bit by bit. Lauched my own label 'The Corp' 26/05/2009 CEO N.P.B myself...Watch out for new songs coming soon.