ABOUT Subliminal ZippAAR

Picture Subliminal ZippAAR

Subliminal ZippAAR

Hi my name is Zuberi Braham my musician name is Subliminal Zipper i am a HipHop,Blues,Neo Soul, Soul and Jazz Musican from the U.K i even have invented my own Genre called Heart Mind Soul. Ive been writing poems and lyrics since i was 11 then when i was 14 i went to my very 1st professional studio however before that i would record my songs on a kareoke machine onto a tape. I love music and music loves me when i hear i beat that is ear catching lyrics just pop into my head it takes me only about half an hour to complete a song and if im pushing my talent an hour or two and if i know its going to be a big song about 2 and a half hours to write and record. I feel that the U.K industry has talent but it is just missing a Real HipHop artist that can drop hits that would storm the U.K charts american charts and worldwide ive made over 500 songs which is definitely more then practice even more then most major artists in the industry. I have a huge underground name and have been approached by Major Artists like Bobby Valentino January 2008 but i just didnt think i was ready and knew 2009 was the year for me. I hope this is my year of Success. If i had the chance to work for a Major label i can turn a pound to a million guranteed. Without talking about money women cars or clothes and speaking about real topics that effect the World. People say that im like the U.K version of Tupac Shakur im like thanx for the opinion but im Subliminal Zipper an artist that was influenced by Tupacs poetry and heartfelt songs, an artist thats influenced by dynamic flows on a track and catchy unlimited rhyming sylables. I hope you enjoy my material and thank you for taking your time to read this.:-)