ABOUT CRGruve

Picture CRGruve

CRGruve

We've all been there, late at night at a bar or a club and thinking that a little companionship would be nice... and really, who cares if you go home with a 2 instead of a 10? :o) "Trolling For Slop" is the new "Last Call Ballad"! Why listen to CRGruve? That one song is reason enough, but that's not even the best song. "Water" or "Senorita" might be the best... but man the way CRGruve has taken a topic like "MILF" and written a love song is ingenious. Women through age 44 LOVE MILF Song. Then for the men in the audience - Every man hopes he's still "FILFY (Father I'd Like To Freak)"! Listen to the song and try to disagree... Are you FILFY? Yeah the titles scream at you to listen... so please do! Do it now! Prepare to smile at the fresh UNIQUE sound of CRGruve... You're thinking "Unique how"? How about the genre? "Hip Pop" maybe? I'm a singer who sounds a little like Linkin Park or Nickleback and a Ramone raps like Lupe Fiasco, or the Black Eyes Peas... Stop, take a minute and listen... *drumroll* I could write this Bio about Ramone and I - but honestly, who cares... it's about the music. That being said... Ramone and I are pleased to present to you "The Naughty & The Nice" by CRGruve!