ABOUT Miss Kay

Picture Miss Kay

Miss Kay

Miss Kay Recording Artist and Music Producer, owner of Independent Recording Label is the one of the very first women in the music business to fully compose, arrange, program, engineer ,produce and master all music herself for her and other Recording Artists..
Nominated for the international MP3 Music Awards for the best unsigned act nominee 2009 in London on the side with Lady Ga Ga , Beyonce and other today's big stars . She speak 4 languages English, Polish, Dutch & German ,Graduate of Visual Arts running her own Indie Recording Label and Graphic Studio Company in Europe (The Netherlands ) and currently in USA (NY). Miss Kay was featured in New York Times, AV Producer Magazine CL , Yahoo! Magazine and many others around the world. Originally from Europe (POLAND), She have very original and unique style; and she try to ..keeps it as real.. as the music she produce, yes you read this right, the music and beats you hear in Miss Kay's tracks was produced exclusive by her from the arrangement to the high quality final mastering .In the past one and half year Miss Kay produced ,composed and released official worldwide more that 50 original and quality hit tracks featuring on also new and upcoming Artists from US, check worldwide for all albums in your favorite Major Music Online Store.

On HitLab I feature Myself-New York, R.Banx-Philadelphia, Deep-Florida, Hellaminic-Chicago, Young Spita-NewYork, Michael Jackson-California, Jap P-California & Drake

All tracks are produced and composed by Me ,published and copyrighted by Tunecore-Mec4D USA-The Netherlands 2005-2010