ABOUT Proveit

Picture Proveit

Proveit

I'm searching for god, but a rabbi sent me off,
Now I'm debating a cross, with a Koran, a bitch in a hijab,
Until the day I get pissed off, And blow myself up in a mosque!

No disrespect to any religions, but that's how it's going for me sometimes.
It is just lyrics. Some artists use a lot of lyrics I wrote before or similar, but I didn't have a record deal.
Also, it bothers me because It messes up the whole song. I'm influenced by artists, but an idea is my own thing.

I don't know what the fuck I am as a rapper. I never said anything before. I don't know how people expect me to act because I'm pissed off at the world. I hate Everybody. I mostly hate white people though and I'm white. I hope they all get murdered. I can't be happy all the time. I'm fucking miserable everyday and just hide it somewhat. I don't know what the fuck I am as a rapper. I do know I have a ear for music ,and the hunger and not just for rap. I'm hungry. I don't come from the dirt. I come from the bacteria.

I will deliver something raw as fuck. The question is when? You have my word.
It would also help If I had someone engineering my vocals. There artist are not taking on as much as me.
I'm trying to make beats also. They don't have the ambition for learning like me. I've been so stressed the past year that my wrinkles are getting worse. I don't care because in real life it add character. When you are on a camera and famous it matters though. I see celebrities like jerry seindfelid and other celebrities that seem to look different though sometimes. I think when you're white that the make up artists can do a good job to get rid of all that. But, I think all the womens make up and shit just makes shit worse. I would like to even know If I could be famous or not if that's an option.
Id probably be more of a pretty boy then all the white rappers. Probably only in the right lighting though. I ain't even white like them I consider sometimes. Some jewish people claim to be white, but we are not the same. Not all jewish people are even white. If I lived in Israel I'd be pretty tanned up. I live in Canada. I'm so white because my skin doesn't burn easy sun easy like other white people. I'm so white I should burn but I don't. I don't feel white like them because redneck white people treat me different. I've been discriminated against, so white people never had the racist problems I've had. We are not the same.
I'm under so much stress in life that the average person has no clue. my whole life is stress.

I got my high school equivalency diploma and some college at the age of 24. I can't do all the punctuation at the moment though.
I'm learning punctuation. I come from fucked up shit. My mother works in schools but she can't even punctuate any questions I have for her on facebook. She had me put in jail for no reason and thinks she always right. She is the biggest bitch ever and really stupid when it comes to life.
My aunt that I was in custody with Can't even tell me how to punctuate either. She sent me a book and tried to tell me that you always use a comma before a but. This is wrong also. these cunts think they are right all the fucking time. My aunt was getting money from the government and my mother and was living in cheap housing and didn't even give me a allowance of 5 dollars a week. Then she saved up all the money until I was 18 and took off with all the money. My mother and I were in agreement that I was going to finish school, but she made me get a job when I got back and kicked me out. We were arguing because I knew that school was important. They are evil bitches. I would kill my own mother for a record deal.

I want a record deal but I don't want to still be hungry like these artists. I know these artists are still miserable and I don't want to be like that.
I don't want to even be around anyone in the music industry that does any drugs either. I would just to jingles and write songs or do a video game thing. I could make beats but I'm still getting the hang of all this shit. I need all the right sounds and equipment to work with.

I would take a record deal, But I don't want to be unhappy at all like these arti9sts.

It doesn't matter what happened in the past. My guitar sound is authentic. I'm like albert Einstein. I cracked the scientific code and should be rewarded. Nobody is going to lay down guitar in my style in hip hop. It could sound better if I just sent in guitar samples and someone else loops it and does the drums. It's original and I should be rewarded and don't give a fuck what you think.

I'm only fighting for my health. I have minor problems and serious ones. I don't know what my health entails but whatever that is. Life caught up with me. I would possibly murder any rapper just because of that. if it came down to it. Mental health problems can be serious. I can't even do anything most of the time I'm so depressed. I also get anxious about a lot of shit. Nobody gives a fuck about me. I can't even cook for myself and am paranoid about shit.

I would just get beats from somewhere and write but I'm also a producer. I like guitars and jazz music mixed with hip hop. That is how I role. I'm not changing that. It could sound better. Also, I'm only going to get better but this is what I have for ideas.

Like I said I'm fighting for my health. I don't even care about all that money. these rappers are not even really saying anything. They don't have the brain capacity to study what's really going on in the world. I have a purpose. They attempt to say shit, but they are not really saying anything. At least the mainstream ones. I think they are in their own world..Respect to dudes that really say shit though. Some of these mainstream artists are talented but they are hypocrites and hold double standards. They don't know what's really going on in this world. If they used their music for better purposed, then they would accomplish a lot more. I may not be perfect or the smartest, but I suffered enough in life to know about the world. I also Study shit all the time. I think it's the labels also that don't want you to say shit, but I'm a real artist so I can't hold my tongue. These dudes just push destructive influence on society. I learned from 2pac how to rap. I may be white but he was the only dude really saying anything after the the public enemy era and shit. I have a good and bad side, but want to show at least part of my good side.
I respect rappers but I don't think any of them are even legends nowadays. I think lauryn hill is more of a legend than all these dudes living. What the fuck are they even saying?

I also come from a different backround than Americans. Canadians are crazier. I grew up around boxing Spanish dudes and Asians in my neigbourhood. I also was asked to loin Asian gangs and shit. I have homies dead. I also took karate and tie know doe as a kid. So I'm crazy. I may not be that tough right now but I'm still tough in my mind. And I would break a bottle or chair over someones head if they tried to fight me. I don't want to be around violence though. Strait from the streets.

I could possibly damage any emcee, but I don't even know where I am as an artist.
if I would of got signed as a rapper a few years ago, I probably would of been able to cut it with some help on some hooks and stuff.
I'm trying to make r&b music and I don't know where I am with it. first, I don't have all the equipment. Secondly, I don't know where I am.
I don't know what I'm even good for at the moment. I could give people samples or some shit or do something but I don't know. I make music but I don't know where I am with it. Producing isn't easy but I thought I could do it because I was good at coming up with instruments for years. I didn't get serious to the point of finishing it. I will get there somehow, but I'm tired of fighting sometimes, and it's not easy.

I don't give a fuck about being a rapper though.

I also don't know how I'm supposed to get better when my sound card on my computer I think is fucked.
When I export shit, it sounds different. I bought a track recorder but that's going to take me time to learn how to use. time and patience I don't right now. I do know I can semi write songs and play instruments, but I don't know where I am with this.

But these rappers beef over stupid shit and should care about one thing in this business and that's who is going to sell.
Real g's don't give a fuck about stupid shit and care about business. You will fuck up if you wait and it's your loss.. People start beefs all in the industry and should handle their business better.

I'm a white rapper that is marketable. I'm not stupid like these other rappers. I'm willing to work with any of these artists. I love music so much that I think most rappers are dope. I'm willing to work with anyone, as long as they keep me out of trouble and don't do drugs and shit around me.. I think a lot of the dudes are dope, unlike these other white rappers that think that hip hop is supposed to just be one thing. I'm not a hater.

If mothafuckers really want to battle then give me my own apartment and beats for days and lots of food to get healthy and just work on my craft and I would probably take on any rapper in the game. that's not even my objective but test me. Par battles are not supposed to be real beef and your messing with a dude that's dad is a detective and my best friend in a gang member at the same time. I'm not getting involved in either though.

I could take anyone. I don't want to but put the cash up. I don't fight for free and why the fuck should I. you will make a big mistake going against me.
I never really thought of it to that extreme but I guess that's the way it is. Put some cash up and I'm not talking small money. You should know not to always pick on a helpless small dude because he may know martial arts and fuck your ass up. I just need to get my voice on wax in a studio and I'm fucking crazy. Heavy weight champions lose their title in boxing so why do you think it won't happen in hip hop? It's no different. You will get fucked up. I wasn't even really thinking about it but I don't give a fuck what's going to be said. I don't give a fuck.

I'm willing to join any team also and help with ideas if those motherfuckers are getting stale.

These rappers claim to not give a fuck but I think they do give more of a fuck than they claim.
I really don't give a fuck sometimes. I've been homeless and other shit. not giving a fuck isn't the way to really go. You never looked in my eyes when I'm mad. I don't give a fuck homie and would like to change that.

these motherfuckers are lucky I don't sue for harassment and other shit. You are just making shit worse when nobody even really was doing anything towards you. I've been sacrificed to the music industry since I was young so if you think I'm ever going to stop you are crazy. If shit doesn't go at least somewhere within the next few years I will sue.

If I made any mistakes I'm sure I will hold myself accountable. These dudes are rolling in the doe now. Wealthy motherfuckers don't start fights because they can get sued. If mark zuckerberg attacked me I would sue his ass real fast.. I'm going to see how this rides though first.

You don't what it's like to be attacked by gangs and crackheads and shit. Also, you don't know what it's like to get treated like a piece of shit by rednecks in a city that do nothing to help. You don't know what it's like to have extreme panic attacks and other shit in your brain and get talked down to by the psychiatry system. People have worse problems.

If I sue I guarantee I will win. And then I will invest in real music where artist really care about real world issues and I know atleast a few Emcees that are unsigned that will wreck anyone.

I don't even know how any of this happened in the first place and it seems out of my control so your fucking right I'm going to sue. I think this is pretty stupid.

You can't make money off of attacking someone that has no platform to even do anything back.

My life in not pretty. I have crack houses that keep moving next to me that knock on my door and shit. People ask me for coke and shit. It keeps being these new fuckers that keep moving in. People bother me and shit. I haven't been laid in three years. I meet chicks all the time at the bar but wont bring them to my place. these whores are sluts anyways. They piss me off. I used to meet chicks at other places than the bar but these bitches don't give a fuck about me. If I lived anywhere else in the world it would be at least half better. I want a Ferrari or some shit to tell them to fuck off.
But really I don't give a fuck because I'm in between being Christian and jewish. I believe in jesus in some weird way.

I've been attacked by the devil or evil spirits or some type of spirits and I don't know what the fuck they wanted from me. Was it because I'm a musician? This shit really happened.

If you really got a problem lets do it Canadian style. Let me gain 20 pounds and learn some martial arts from my cousin and we can go at it outside homie. You should diss people that can answer back. Battling is just paret of the culture and you can't win forever. I knopw rappers that will fuck you up. Why don't you go at them?

if I sue motherfuckers it's their fault because I never attacked them but a fight is a fight and I will fight back. There's no record labels in Canada and even the ones that are there's nothing even there even if I got on the label. I am not just going to go out and sleep on a street corner. Nobody where I live want to help me find decent work when I'm probably smarter than most of them If I didn't have bad hands in life. Now I can't always think strait but I'm not dumb. Also, I have no music to show really but a little bit and don't have equipment. If I had access to the equipment these dudes in the industry have and access to all the break beats and other shit, I could become even more of a producer.

Also, people are bias towards motherfuckers, but that doesn't mean shit. 2pac was the best rapper but for the most part had a simple flow but still his music is the greatest. It was the soul he put into it. You have to accept that most people are on artists dick. Weather you accept it or not, you are a role model on society,

I look back on life now that I'm in reality and my situation with my mom is worse than these rapper. It's not to compare though. I seriously want to kill her. I know I shouldn't be like that but I really hate her. I would kill her if I'd get away with it. She didn't even care I was homeless at at 18 and before that. she has no remorse and I'm supposed to be supper man. She is the worse parent ever and I can't remember one day in my life that was good.

I had medical concerns and she did nothing. she did so much fucked up shit and If I wanted I could charge her with neglect.

These dudes forgot where they came from. Even here in Canada I have a crackhouse next to me and meth addicts knocking on my door at1 in the morning that I don't even know. Also, the neighbors keep asking for smokes. Everyone wants to knock on my door. this guy I know in the building went to the store for ten minutes and his door got fucked up and robbed. I don't have a gun to shoot these motherfuckers. They ask me who lives with me and this and that. Like, fuck off. You can't trust crackheads They are probably planning to rob me right now.

You don't want to go at me because I'm like the white kurupt. You will fucked up.

motherfuckers wouldn't go at me if they didn't think that. I wasn't even going to even get to that skill level at the moment though anyways.
If you got a problem don't make songs where billions of people view that shit.

If you made any money you are lucky. People work two shitty jobs and can't even afford an apartment and food in north America.
I don't know where people in this city get money from because they are a bunch of idiots. I've worked my ass off at hard labour and couldn't even get myself off the street. I don't even want to rap because that's a mind set that drives me crazy. I want to produce and write songs to sing. But I do have potential to rap but don't even give a fuck.
If you really have a problem get my phone number or some shit. There was shit going on that was partly in my head.
I try and talk to people and dated chicks and they will never understand why I am the way I am so fuck them. They will never get it. They are useless. I don't even want to think of women somehow.

I know some of these rappers are quite smart and it's a shame that they don't use their full brain because it's a waste. It's a loss for society.

Last resort is that I'm going to sue. If you can tell me what I said that was so directed at someone, then I will drop the lawsuit. Street credibility? Causing problems to me for no reason seems to not make you a g in my book. I'm a dude from Canada and I never said anything directed at anyone until now. I'm going to sue the head of the record company also. why not? there are several emcees that motherfuckers could of took a shot at.